Blog Posts (http://binaypandalab.blogspot.com)
1. It's all about skill and scale.
2. How NOT to write an e-mail when seeking an internship position in the lab?
For older posts, see below
1. Mutations in the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 in the Indian Isolates: Are they real?
2. Why so many of our scientists in academia are afraid to speak up?
3. Why I shall not join the March for Science on 12 April 2018?
4. March for Science or A March by Scientists?
6. What India needs to do to remain competitive in the next 50yrs?
8. Big and sexy journals are slowly but surely destroying scientific ethos.
9. 4Ps of Personalized medicine in India: People, Process, Protocol and Pricing.
10. Genome Assembly Conundrum.
11. The Dark Sides of academic training.
12. Is Big Data just a sexy word?
13. What I shall never get used to?
14. If I were to organize a Science Congress....
15. Not a Congress But a Big Fat Indian Science Wedding.
For even older posts, please visit here.